- Englewood, CO
- Full Time
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their project every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
- Assemble, debug, install, and post installation of machines
- Working with all internal departments and external customers
- Support company goals, values and philosophy
- Receive parts from Logistics in order to assemble machinery following standard procedure
- Accurate mechanical build and installation of stations per design systems
- Alignment of the machine and conveyor circuit
- Wiring and plumbing of the machine per company’s standards
- Pre-align stations with guidance from Debug Leader or designee complexity of level I and II
- Install and change mechanical cams
- Run machine during debug with guidance from Debug Leader or designee
- Install safety guarding
- Support installation process of the machine at customer site.
- Successfully pass training on pneumatic connection for units, standard Units (P&P, MV, etc.),
- HMI level I standard base machine level I and other courses as required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, working independently and within a team structure
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate in an open, clear, precise and effective manner with customers, peers and management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings and sketches.
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Salary: $26-$28 per hour. Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips