Director, Product Marketing Management
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, iFIT to find their next Director, Product Marketing Management (PMM).
Industry: Consumer Products
Title: Director, Product Marketing Management
Location: U.S. - Remote
Director, Product Marketing Management (PMM) - Member Subscription Retention
iFIT is a leading fitness equipment maker and digital content creator, providing in-home and gym fitness equipment for over 40 years. IFIT equipment and content are driving our customer's health and fitness goals across the world, through brands that include NordicTrack, Pro-form, and IFIT, sold both through our branded Direct-to-Consumer channels and retailers like Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Best Buy. We are seeking a Director, Product Marketing Management (PMM) to lead our efforts in reducing member churn and increasing engagement with IFIT content. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally with Growth Marketing, DTC Sales, Retail Sales, Product Development, Content Curation, and IFIT app developers to develop and execute strategies that drive incremental member revenue.
- Be the single-thread lead with a laser-like focus on reducing IFIT member churn and increasing conversion and retention of monthly and annual IFIT members globally.
- Work cross-functionally with Growth Marketing, DTC Marketing, Business Intelligence, Retail Sales, Product Development, Content Curation, and IFIT app developers to identify opportunities to improve subscriber retention and increase customer engagement with IFIT content.
- Create data-driven Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)/Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs) that provide customer insight to the development team regarding priority features and functions that will improve subscriber retention.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute operational improvements that can reduce passive churn
- Partner cross-functionally to prioritize IFIT subscription marketing campaigns, product fixes, and product development that will materially drive incremental IFIT member revenue.
- Work with the cross-functional teams to design and execute a continuous series of A/B testing and other experiments to improve retention and engagement metrics.
- Analyze data to continuously monitor member retention and engagement, identify areas of opportunity and develop strategies to improve member experience and revenue.
- Partner with Brand and Growth Marketing teams to develop subscriber campaigns to drive retention.
- Measure retention improvements over time, and present key retention dashboards and improvement plans to all levels of Sr. management
- Partner cross-functionally to develop subscriber and revenue forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
Qualifications and Skills Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 8+ years of product management or product marketing experience, with a focus on driving revenue and profit while reducing churn in digital subscription-based businesses.
- Demonstrated examples of product launches influenced by your insights; a successful track record utilizing data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated experience writing clear Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs) to inform product development priorities
- Successful examples of partnering with marketing teams to build campaigns that drive successful outcomes including incremental subscribers, revenue, and profits
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and use insights to inform product and marketing decisions.
- Experience in developing and executing A/B tests and other experiments to improve retention and engagement metrics.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and collaborating effectively with stakeholders and senior management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in the fitness or health and wellness industry is a plus.
Salary Range: $120,000 - $160,000 + Bonus
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips