VP of Sales
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Watts Lights, in their search for a Vice President of Sales.
Company: Watts Lights
Industry: Lighting and Electrical Equipment
Title: Vice President of Sales
Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: CEO
Type: W-2 Full-Time
Salary: 100-125,000 a year
Work as part of the Watts Lights team as a Vice President of Sales. As a V.P. of Sales, you will be responsible for overseeing our U.S. Sales strategy SDR program, growing our network of regional distributors of Watts Lights products. At its core the position involves developing and executing a strategy for identifying and finding strong distribution candidates, educating them on Watts products, and onboarding them into Watts distribution network. This position will require a strong leader with experience generating and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely and be supported directly by the executive team to ensure that Watts Lights company's sales goals are achieved. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in B2B sales process, building a manufacturer-to-distributor network. If you are a highly motivated individual who considers yourself a self-starter with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply. The focus for this position will be to grow the U.S. territory for the company focusing on residential distribution partnerships.
- Working with the executive team to develop and execute the U.S. sales strategy.
- Identify, contact, and qualify potential leads.
- Educating potential partners on Watts product and Service offerings. Sales forecasting and budget development leveraging field-level sales data.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape analysis, and industry developments.
- Identifying green field opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify and attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads.
- Provide regular updates on sales activities and results to the executive team and board of directors.
- 5+ years of experience in New Business Development. This is a hunting opportunity, not an account management role.
- Knowledge and/or passion for the construction and residential industry is a plus.
- Experience doing B2B sales in a distribution area.
- Proficiency in (CRM) software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to make numerous outbound calls per day.
Our client offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. The base salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. The base salary range is 100,000 – 125,000 and there is a commission structure.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, I.T., Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips