Director, Organic Growth
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, iFIT, to find their next Director, Organic Growth.
Industry: Consumer Products
Title: Director, Organic Growth
Location: U.S. - Remote
Director of Lifecycle Marketing
About iFIT and the Role:
iFIT is a leading fitness equipment maker and digital content creator, providing in-home and gym fitness equipment for over 40 years. IFIT equipment and content are driving our customer's health and fitness goals across the world through brands that include NordicTrack, Pro-form, and IFIT, sold both through our branded Direct-to-Consumer channels and retailers like Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Best Buy. As the Director of Organic Growth for iFIT, you will oversee implementing and managing our search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. This includes defining our SEO goals and objectives, developing and implementing SEO processes and systems, and analyzing and reporting on SEO performance. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including content, marketing, and technology, to ensure that our SEO efforts align with our overall business objectives and deliver the desired results.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy that aligns with our business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our SEO processes and systems.
- Analyze and report on SEO performance, including key metrics such as organic traffic and rankings.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including content, marketing, and technology, to ensure that our SEO efforts are aligned and effective.
- Identify opportunities for improving our SEO processes and systems, and develop and implement solutions.
- Manage and develop a team of SEO professionals, including setting goals, providing feedback and coaching, and conducting performance evaluations.
Qualifications and Skills Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in SEO, with both technical and editorial experience
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience leading and managing an SEO team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Salary Range: $120,000 - $150,000 + Bonus
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips