Human Resources Manager
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired to find an HR Manager for a leading Manufacturing Company.
Company: Confidential at the time
Title: HR Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Director of Operations/HR
The Human Resources Coordinator will lead the team towards efficient recruiting, smooth onboarding of new hires, data organization, and promoting a sense of positivity and unity within the HQ office. The HR coordinator will collaborate with the Director of Operations on larger projects, including staying current on compliance and best practices within the department.
- Take an active role in recruiting new hires for all sites
- Draft new job descriptions and research average salaries for positions as needed
- Job posting and resume vetting as needed
- Collaborate with the recruiting firm
- Schedule and conduct interviews with Operations Managers
- Create and send offer letters to qualifying candidates
- Initiate onboarding and maintain records for new hires
- Order background checks and relay status updates to Operations Managers
- Initiate onboarding and relay status updates to Operations Managers
- Create IT service tickets for all new hires for technological set-up
- Upload employee onboarding documentation and further documentation as needed
- Maintain a record of all new hires’ starting dates and 90-day dates
- Coordinate with Operations Managers to ensure a benefits enrollment packet is distributed, and a review is conducted at the 90-day date for each new hire
- Set up benefits in the United Healthcare portal on a 90-day date for each new hire
- Assist with Payroll Procedures on a biweekly basis as needed
- Compile Payroll Reports and upload them to the internal database
- Enter mileage reimbursement and bonuses into Time Entry Grid
- Maintain EE-Records
- With the HR Specialist, maintain all employee records and libraries within the company server.
- Assist and collaborate with the Director of HR
- Complete HR-related inquiries and requests
- First contact from Site Management or employees to resolve internal conflict or launch investigation.
- Resolve intermediate internal conflicts or investigations.
- Attend offboarding meetings as necessary.
- Performance management procedures
- Investigate and implement new platforms for continuing education training, such as harassment and leadership training.
- Schedule and attend meetings and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Ensure accurate compliance signage is upkept at all sites
- Formulate objectives, develop budgets, and forecast needs
- Create employee engagement surveys
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Promote a positive work environment
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools, including onboarding software (i.e., Greenhouse, ADP)
- Strong calendar management skills
- Strong research skills
- Active listening skills
- 2 years of experience as an HR Manager (essential)
- Exposure to Labor Law, employment equity regulations, and payroll practices
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation PTO
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching for the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews with current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-