Recruiting Firm Riderflex has been hired by our client, Beck, and Associates, in their search for an Office Manager.
Company: Beck and Associates
Industry: Real Estate
Title: Office Manager
Location: Arvada, Colorado
Reports To: Owner, Travis Beck
Type: W-2 Full-Time
Salary: 45-55K base plus monthly bonus opportunities
Beck & Associates is led by Travis Beck, as a native and local of Broomfield/Arvada his entire life and a trusted real estate agent for the last 23 years, he is ingrained in the local communities. The firm includes 2 other agents and operates out of their Arvada office. This team manages a large repeat client base of individuals and families that depend on their market expertise and ability to understand specific needs.
Our client is looking for the missing link to add to their small team of three agents. The primary responsibility of the Office Manager is to take on several administrative responsibilities, playing a key role in ensuring the company’s day-to-day operations run smoothly. They are looking for an organized and independent self-starter who is good with people (clients) and can manage the administrative needs of this team with ease and excellence. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a great communicator, and a hard worker.
- Take ownership of the daily office experience and transaction management (facilitate and support client events, register, and coordinate office logistics)
- Provide administrative assistance, including answering calls, performing internet searches and research on specific real estate projects or lists, sending emails, and working with the weekly administrative requests from the team
- Arranges meetings, client showings, and other scheduling tasks
- Drafting, formatting, and printing relevant documents
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, manage shipping and deliveries, office tech maintenance, etc.)
- Other clerical tasks and errands as needed
- Strong independent worker who can make decisions and execute them
- High organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal, spelling, and written communication skills
- Oversee virtual marketing assistant and delegate tasks to virtual transaction coordinator
- 10-20% - pre-listing appointment prep work, event planning and execution
- Hours - mostly during normal business hours, some nights and weekends for client appreciation events
Requirements Required Education/Experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and an expert multitasker who knows how to manage priorities efficiently and meet deadlines
- Willing and able to quickly learn new tasks and responsibilities
- An independent go-getter with the ability to identify and complete tasks without being directed
- Proficient with modern business software and tools such as MS Office, Google Business Suite, DropBox, CRM, and Project Management tools like Asana, etc.
- Loves real estate (and/or being an amazing Office Manager)
- Experience supporting a small team environment
- Previous experience in real estate is preferred
- Values being a team player and a self-starter with a sense of ownership
- Friendly, professional, energetic, and outgoing personality
Benefits Beck & Associates offers a competitive compensation package, a tight-knit working environment, and opportunities to work semi-remote 1-2 days per week.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips