Quality Control Technician
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client to find their Quality Control Technician!
Company: Calibre Manufacturing/ Centralized Services
Industry: Dietary Supplements, Botanical Products Manufacturing
Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Marietta, GA
Reports to: QA/QC Manager/Production Manager
The Quality Control technician is an important role in the production process. This individual works under the guidance of the QC Manager to ensure all Quality Control SOPs are being met. This individual will routinely monitor the production process, take sample weights and segregate products if necessary. This individual will check that Batch Recording logs are being completed, inspect cleaning logs, and check the finished product. If any deviations are found they will report them directly to the QC Manager.
- Attends daily all-hands meetings to receive directives and goals from Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and QC Manager.
- Take a 10,000-count bulk weight average for each machine at the start of each shift and after each break.
- Take randomized 10,000-count bulk weight averages throughout the shift to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Must visually inspect and pass/fail every 10,000-count bag for color spec and finished product spec before packaging.
- Must recognize color deviation in capsules produced and set aside questionable batches for QC Manager inspection.
- Recognize and remove broken, separated, or empty capsules from bags. Tag any unacceptable batches to be re-polished.
- Re-polish any/all failed batches during the shift.
- Performs any other duty requested or assigned by management.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong active listening and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a daily basis.
- Must be able to thoroughly clean/sanitize equipment and machinery to pass food-grade inspection.
- Forklift certification to perform warehouse duties.
- Training Certification on Machine and Equipment breakdown and assembly.
- Knowledgeable in cGMP and Quality Control SOP’s.
- Technical and mechanical skills.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation PTO
About Calibre Manufacturing/Centralized Services
Calibre Manufacturing/Centralized Services is dedicated to the advancement of innovative, sustainable solutions derived from nature. Their primary goal is to improve the human experience through natural products or via pathways lent by nature. Calibre Manufacturing/Centralized Services companies apply industry-leading capabilities across a range of areas, including practical materials, feedstock alternatives, health, and nutrition. They are a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of natural therapeutics and high-quality plant-based derivatives.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips