Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Oroz Manufacturing/Centralized Services, to find their Production Technician!
Company: Oroz Manufacturing/Centralized Services
Industry: Dietary Supplements, Botanical Products Manufacturing
Title: Production Technician
Location: Caldwell, ID
Hours: 3 on 4 off rotating shifts from 7 am – 7 pm and 7 pm - 7 am!
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Compensation: Day-$17 Overnight - $18
The production Technician is responsible for preparing pre-production materials and ingredients. This includes all prepping, mixing, processing, handling, and storage of said materials and ingredients.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with the production line in the facility
- Clean production/common areas including sweeping, mopping, and removing debris.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment as directed.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate the flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Place equipment carts/dollies for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machines and vessels
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Pour materials into the vessel/conical/mixer hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Responsible for performing production work in the facility.
- Starts operates, tends, stops, and cleans machines.
- Inspects products throughout the process following the manufacturing process.
- Rotating 3 on 4 off 12-hour shifts
- All shifts available
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation PTO
About Oroz Manufacturing/Centralized Services
Oroz Manufacturing/Centralized Services is dedicated to the advancement of innovative, sustainable solutions derived from nature. Their primary goal is to improve the human experience through natural products or via pathways lent by nature. Oroz Manufacturing/Centralized Services companies apply industry-leading capabilities across a range of areas, including practical materials, feedstock alternatives, health, and nutrition. They are a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of natural therapeutics and high-quality plant-based derivatives.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips