C-Level Executive Consultant (PT Remote)
- Senior Executive
REMOTE / 1099 / PART-TIME
Recruiting Firm Riderflex is looking for Former C-Level Executives that are interested in joining our brand in a part-time remote contract position.
Title: C-Level Consultant
Reports to: CEO
Type: Contract / Part-Time
Compensation: Our current plan is to pay 5% commissions to anyone conducting video interviews to assist our recruiters during retained searches they are managing. If a search pays us $20,000 for example, you'd typically earn $1,000 for doing 5 to 10 thirty minute video interviews.
Opportunity to earn equity in a start-up!
Our candidate selection process includes Video Interview rounds before finalist are selected for our clients. The C-Level Consultant responsibilities include applying advanced interviewing techniques to conduct video interviews with finalists before they’re presented to our clients. You’ll employ your specialized skills to help our clients find and hire the most qualified people for their open roles.
- Meet with client and lead recruiter to discuss client hiring needs
- Conduct video interviews
- Interviews last approximately 30 minutes
- Work closely with lead recruiter to select finalists to be presented to clients
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Prior experience in a C-level position within a company that had:
- Annual Revenue north of $20 million
- An employee count of at least 50
- Experience working closely with HR on hiring/interviewing
- Basic understanding of interviewing best practices
- Basic understanding of employment law
- Understanding of company culture and impact on hiring
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Experience with video conferencing
- Place to conduct interviews without distraction
- Must have phone/computer/webcam/reliable internet connection
- Staffing industry experience
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with a recruiting software (applicant tracking system)
- Riderflex provides software and systems you'll need
- Flexible schedule: work when you want to and schedule interviews during a time that is convenient for you
- Have an opportunity to earn equity in the company
- Opportunity for commissions on leads brought in
About Recruiting Firm Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips