Senior Solutions Architect
- Full Time
- Information Technology
Industry: Information Technology/ Customer Data Platform
Title: Senior Solutions Architect
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like Starbucks, NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and govern entire mParticle implementations across large, multi-business unit/ multi-region enterprises
- Deliver creative and scalable technical solutions to customers
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to large enterprises by providing technical expertise on the mParticle platform, and sharing technical best practices to help customers achieve their business goals
- Own enterprises’ evolving technical roadmap for the mParticle platform to ensure account's technical health and success
- Evangelize, educate and support customers on data driven use cases and their execution
- Collaborate across mParticle product, engineering, sales, and client services functions in orchestrating solutions to customers' use cases
- Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews & Quarterly Architecture Reviews
- Author content for the mParticle Customer Knowledge Base and Blog including feature guides and best practices.
- Travel approximately 25%.
What we’re looking for:
- 4 year undergraduate degree.
- 5-10 years technical client-facing experience as a Solutions Architect, Technical Account Manager or in technical solutions implementation or technology consulting role.
- Senior level experience with large, complex, strategic enterprise accounts & extensive experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & experience working with datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of digital marketing tool landscape: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
- Mobile marketing and technology experience is a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting mobile SDKs and performing and supporting customer data integrations.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and paternity (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips