Quality Assurance Engineer
- Englewood, CO
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their project every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
The Quality Engineer I is responsible for the project validation deliverables, including equipment safety, and maintaining the quality system. Another key function of this role is to support company goals, values, and operating principles.
- Support the Quality group on validation related project activities and quality system initiatives
- Support the design, assembly, debug and commissioning phases of a project
- Participate in Project Design reviews as needed
- Responsible for the successful validation deliverables for the systems to meet the budget and
- time expectations
- Create the design documents and testing packages per the customer’s specifications
- Responsible for accurately and timely generation of the quality, safety and validation
- documentation package assigned to each customer project
- Lead meetings with internal and external customers to review validation and quality activities
- Responsible for maintaining the validated state of the Allen-Bradley standard cell software
- Support harmonization of validation practices throughout globally
- Support all aspects of the quality system, including internal audits and CAPAs
- Support supplier quality, including supplier audits and trend analyses, for supplier report cards
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from engineering drawings and sketches
- Must be able to utilize templates and procedures to produce validation deliverables
- Ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 regulations
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips