Business Development Manager
Riderflex is a global recruitment firm and business advisory company specializing in three core competencies, executive recruitment, advisory services, and emerging leadership talent.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Founder and President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: 50-65,000K base with a very exciting bonus package
Because we are still a growing STARTUP, this position will start as a salary working on a base salary and commissions. It is currently a fully REMOTE, 40-hours-per-week opportunity!
Join the newest & most progressive recruiting firm Nationwide as a Business Development individual. Fully remote, 6 figure opportunity within a few years. Comprehensive training, autonomy, high support, cutting-edge tools, and technology are provided This is a fully remote opportunity. The Riderflex Group is looking for a Business Development individual to join our team. As a business development individual, you will execute the development of new business activities and build client relationships. We are looking for someone with a sales mentality who is motivated to succeed, driven to achieve both company and personal goals, and dedicated to making an impact. We have the most unique and effective training program where you can earn a competitive salary while training in addition to incentive compensation. For the right individuals, this could be a 6 figure opportunity within a few years.
What you can expect from us:
- We will provide you with comprehensive training to help you succeed!
- We allow autonomy in the workplace; we trust you to Do The Right Thing!
- Variety in your workday.
- High level of support from the Riderflex Recruiting and Leadership Team
- We embrace new ideas and free-thinking
- We provide cutting-edge technology and tools
What we're looking for from you:
- Establish consistent Market Growth with both Existing Clients and Prospective Businesses.
- Experienced in hunting for new business development and clients.
- Develop strong relationships with our clients by delivering high-level customer service and relationship building.
- Ability to recruit and maintain talent pools of job seekers.
- Ensure the best-fit match using standard practices and technology that meets our client's demands efficiently and timely.
- Experience working with CRM systems like HubSpot and Lead IQ
- Experience working with Social Media networks to encourage business development
Skills and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must be driven and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to Recruit and Continue Building our growing business
- Ability to travel within a specified market
- Ability to travel for occasional training
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and double-check.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching for the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews with current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit nationwide for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-