Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Hartman Executive Advisors, to find their next Managing Director, Non-Profit & Associations Industry!
Company: Hartman Executive Advisors
Industry: Professional Services
Title: Managing Director
Location: East Coast
Reports to: Health and Community Services Practice Leader
Salary: $175k-$225k plus bonus
Hartman Executive Advisors is an independent technology advisory firm that works with business and nonprofit leaders to align IT solutions with business goals and strategies.
Hartman is seeking a dynamic leader to direct the firm's industry growth initiatives within the Non-Profit & Association space. The successful industry Managing Director will lead the profitable growth of the NFP industry sector, lead/develop a senior team of industry CIOs and Subject Matter Experts and act as the firm’s knowledge leader around NFP industry trends and key issues. The Managing Directors' primary function is to strategically engage with existing Hartman clients as well as prospective clients, identifying and advising on business innovation opportunities and developing a reputation as a thought leader throughout the Non-Profit and Association space.
This role will strategically direct client engagements led by a team of senior technology and cyber leaders and SME’s and reports directly to the Hartman Health and Community Services Practice Leader.
Primary Responsibilities and Skills:
- Lead and manage profitable industry growth initiatives and client engagements while supported by a team of Hartman CIO's
- Partner with Hartman's Business Development and Marketing teams in generating business opportunities
- Ensure client engagement strategy is business focused and specific to industry trends and needs
- Actively engage in client onboarding to ensure successful handoff from business development to the engagement team
- Oversee existing client relationships, including strategic planning, review content of deliverables, and identifying growth opportunities within an existing portfolio of clients
- Forecast industry client revenue
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the Non-Profit & Association industry space, including speaking engagements, webinars, panel discussions, and networking events
- Join and be an active member of relevant associations and organizations that provide education and networking in the industry
- Educate and develop Hartman team members to gain experience in the Non-Profit & Association industry
- 8+ years of leadership experience within the Non-Profit & Association industry
- Experience managing professional services and/or consulting practice strongly preferred
- Deep industry knowledge as it relates to operations and overall business models of Non-Profits & Associations and how technology can play a part in making the organization more efficient
- 4+ years of experience directly responsible for or supporting growth initiatives within the Non-Profit or Association industry, primarily around technology
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desirable
- $175-225K Base + Bonuses
- Health Benefits
About Hartman Executive Advisors:
Today’s business leaders are required to make decisions about technology that impact their top and bottom lines. However, technology is often perceived as a back-office, tactical function when, in reality, business and technology are intertwined as never before. Founders Dave and Marie Hartman envisioned a model that provides the opportunity for executives to work alongside senior IT and cybersecurity advisors who know their industry and who can help them achieve their business goals.
Hartman is fiercely independent. Unlike other firms that offer IT guidance, Hartman does not sell or profit from any technology solution, so clients know the recommendations they receive are always in their best interest. Hartman’s advisors are fellow executives who listen to concerns and keep confidences. The company’s co-sourced model differs greatly from traditional IT outsourcing. Rather than simply passing off the function, co-sourcing brings a more strategic focus and a new level of accountability to an organization. Business leaders engage Hartman to augment their own internal capabilities, benefit from an advisor’s specialized skills and experience, and eventually, be able to transfer that knowledge to rising leaders. By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges that arise from misaligned technology and by uncovering the opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, Hartman sets the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes, and systems to change and transform organizations.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips!