Sales Representative (Field Sales)
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Lynch Material Handling, to find their Sales Representative (Field Sales)!
Company: Lynch Material Handling
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
Title: Sales Representative (Field Sales)
Location: Broomfield, CO
Reports to: President/Owner
Direct reports: N/A
Type: Full-Time, W-2
Compensation: $50k-$80k-Plus commission (Compensations will begin with salary plus commission and transition to 100% commission. Earning potential, $200K +)
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative (Field Sales)! As an Sales Representative (Field Sales), you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and maintaining existing customer relationships. You will play a crucial role in driving sales growth and achieving revenue targets. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, a strong sales acumen, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities by researching and targeting potential customers in the assigned territory or market segment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiate contracts with potential customers.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure customer needs are met and inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Proven track record of success in outside sales.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a passion for sales.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel within the assigned Colorado territory.
Lynch Material Handling offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package:
- Car allowance.
- Gas allowance.
- Health insurance plans.
- Life insurance coverage.
- Vacation, sick leave, and holiday days.
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage.
About Lynch Material Handling
For almost 60 years, Lynch Material Handling (LMH) has provided the highest-quality workplace solutions to help you serve customers effectively, protect your product, and create a safe, pleasant work environment. More than just a product provider, LMH partners with our customers to find the ideal solution for each unique business's challenge. From sturdy storage in multiple configurations to the most evolved warehouse equipment, from clean rooms, top-notch security, ergonomic workplace solutions, and more, the pros at LMH plan with you side-by-side to ensure you get just what you and your business need to succeed.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips!