Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Intensity, in their search for an Analyst.
Industry: Professional Service Firm
Location: New York City
Reports To: VP
Type: W-2 Full-Time
The Analyst and/or Associate will be a relentless problem solver, a true team player, and driven to win. Exceptional capabilities are a must. Extraordinary analytical skills, superior quantitative training, remarkable communication, and amazing creativity are the foundation for successful analysts. This is a lean team that operates under a flat structure, meaning that roles are flexible, and each team member is given as much responsibility as they are willing to take on. You will not be restricted to a set development track—rather, your ambitions and capabilities will determine how you grow and advance. The ideal candidate will have a degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or statistics from a leading university.
- Building financial models using spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- Crafting analytical arguments; drafting reports, memoranda, and letters
- Constructing econometric models using statistical software such as Stata (and in certain cases, advanced computer programming)
- Assembling, processing, and analyzing raw economic, financial, and operational data
- Identifying and synthesizing research on marketplace structure, the conduct of market participants, and competitive performance
- Creating graphical presentations in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, or similar software
- 1 - 3+ years of experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Solid quantitative training
- Substantial experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Organization, accuracy, and strong attention to detail
- Desire to receive constructive feedback
- Motivation to exceed expectations
- Creativity, innovation, and intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, or related fields
- Experience in Stata, Python, R and other software programs is helpful
Our client offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive Compensation: $80k - $125k+
- Base pay
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability coverage
- Paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k profit-sharing plan
Intensity is a vibrant professional services firm that applies expertise in economics, finance, and statistics to solve challenging problems organizations face in the marketplace and the courtroom. They are a team of driven professionals who inspire each other in a collegial environment that promotes the growth of every team member. Intensity recently partnered with an established private equity firm that provides investment and strategic support to significantly grow its team and outstanding professionals.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching for the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews with current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips