Director of Lifecycle Marketing
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, iFIT, to find their next Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
Industry: Consumer Products
Title: Director of Lifecycle Marketing
Location: U.S. - Remote
Director of Lifecycle Marketing
About iFIT and the Role:
iFIT is a leading fitness equipment maker and digital content creator, providing in-home and gym fitness equipment for over 40 years. IFIT equipment and content are driving our customer's health and fitness goals across the world through brands that include NordicTrack, Pro-form, and IFIT, sold both through our branded Direct-to-Consumer channels and retailers like Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Best Buy. As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing at iFIT, you will develop and execute strategies that drive customer retention and engagement through email marketing and CRM initiatives. You will leverage the iFIT content library to create a personalized experience for our customers and work closely with cross-functional teams to understand our target customers, develop marketing campaigns and initiatives, and measure the effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategies that drive customer retention and engagement through email marketing and CRM initiatives.
- Leverage the iFIT content library to create a personalized experience for our customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand our target customers and develop marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify and capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience, primarily in consumer-facing brands
- Strong background in CRM and email marketing, with expertise in customer lifecycle management and personalization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive results
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to drive success
Salary Range: $130,000 - $180,000 + Bonus
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado-based, premier headhunter, RPO, and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips