Mechanical Engineer II
- Englewood, CO
- Full Time
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building and servicing world class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, we are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Our customers rely on our employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their project every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
We develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in our state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to our other offices around the world, our global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
Purpose of the Job / Role
- Responsible for mechanical engineering of equipment during the design, assembly and debug phases of any Denver projects
- Support company goals, values, and operating principles
- Must have 6 or more years of experience working in Manufacturing Engineer.
- Must be able to collaborate with suppliers as requested by supervisor
- Must be able to improve and harmonize mechanical engineering practices as requested by Manager
- Participate in Project Design reviews
- Responsible for successful design of systems to meet the budget and time expectations as defined by the supervisor
- Design stations based on project internal URS defined by supervisor
- Design critical stations with support of the supervisor.
- Design mechanical cams of critical stations with support of Supervisor
- Support Validation team to create and test validation package per customer’s specifications
- Support Software Design Specification with the Control Engineer
- Release stations in the ERP system and follow up on delivery dates as instructed by supervisor
- Responsible for the creation and review of content of the assembly start package
- Support debug activities on the floor as requested by supervisor
- Responsible for the design of pneumatic schematics following project specific requirements
- Responsible for accurately and timely generating the Mechanical Engineering documentation package assigned to each customer project:
- Experience working with AutoCAD/SolidWorks and Inventor is a must.
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on site working conditions
Salary: $70,000 - 80,000 Overtime paid and great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips