Recruiting Firm Riderflex has been hired by our client, GreenSpark Finance, to find their next Senior Accountant!
Company: GreenSpark Finance
Industry: Financial Services
Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Remote, Headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Salary: $100K. (Flexible on base for the right candidate). Equity package available.
GreenSpark is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Accountant to join their finance team. The Senior Accountant will play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing our financial processes, ensuring compliance with accounting principles, and providing valuable insights on financial performance to founders, executive management, and investors of portfolio brands. The ideal candidate will have a financial services background with the acrobatic ability to manage accounting functions across a portfolio of brands.
Primary Responsibilities and Skills:
- Perform and oversee the day-to-day accounting activities, including general ledger entries, reconciliations, and month-end closing processes.
- Review and analyze financial reporting data to identify discrepancies, trends, and opportunities for process improvements.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and month-end close procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective internal controls to safeguard company assets and ensure the accuracy of financial data.
- Manage, review, train, and mentor Junior Accountants.
- Liaise with team members across the portfolio of brands to coordinate financial reporting.
- Client Facing needs to have excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate financial operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in accounting or finance, with a focus on audit or financials.
- Accounting / Finance degree mandatory.
- Previous experience at a reputable finance or audit firm is highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and QBO.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- CPA is a plus but not required.
- $100K Base (Flexible on base for the right candidate) + Bonuses
- Equity Package
- Health Benefits
About GreenSpark Finance:
GreenSpark Finance is the premier tactical finance partner exclusively for emerging consumer brands. With data and tech at its core, it partners with emerging consumer brands by taking a fundamental, grassroots approach to growing the next generation of category-defining brands. By taking a grassroots, bottom-up approach, our team can understand and adapt to the fast-moving and dynamic nature of our portfolio of brands to best position the brand for creative financing solutions and capitalization events. This approach allows GreenSpark to drive value in brands that an alternative finance or capital partner cannot. They are currently on pace to end our first year (2023) with a portfolio of partner brands that represent $120M of annual revenue!
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips!